Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What goes Around.....Comes around


Yesterday...just another day which is not worth mentioning.Don't have anything better to do,so I have no option but to continue boring you .What do you do when you feel that people who matter to you a lot ignore you and people whom you ignore try to stick to you?What you do when something you long for vanishes before it reaches your hands? What do you do when your thought process is not at all clear and you spend hours thinking?



Take a real life situation.There is this man who is blind from his birth.He has no clue of the beautiful world around him and has no clue about the word beauty.There is another person who lost his eyesight in an accident.The pain of being blind is far more with the second person as he lost his sight after experiencing vision for several years.My state is that of the second person.Now don't ask me why?



Spent the evening with a friend @ her place talking about life and what a bitch life is.Got a call from someone who wanted me to sort out her love life.The same person had called me a month back and had said that after I came back from Assam I have made a mess of their already peaceful life.The irony of life.This person was asking me if I can use some magic to bring back her love.Well...if I knew ,then I would have been still going around with her sister (whom I used to....ahem ahem).Unfortunately,even though I want to be rude,I can never be.Seems,her life is in a mess.I don't know how I can help her (Am not sure if I want to help her out in the first place).It's OK to hurt someone,but they never realise that same could happen to them as well.


What goes around...Comes around !!!!

No comments: