Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Confessions of a Back Packer !!

Just another day at work with no productivity and I just hate it.I hate to admit it ,but I have really slowed down of late in terms of results.No matter how hard you work, your efforts are appreciated only when you give results and of late I am not doing it.Hopefully things will be better tomorrow.

Had a terrible weekend.Me and as usual my problems with the phone.Just that my phone lost an essential part of it.It's charging point.Just like the way we remember our behind only when we need it desperately,you don't think of the charging point of your cell-phone ,till your phone starts beeping reminding of the ever depleting battery.Anyway after realising that my battery is about to die I started thinking of all the people who can help me and bail me out of this mess.Only person I could remember at that point of time is this lovely girl who used to be my soul mate few months back and trust me I am still bleeding from that break up(now that is too much...but who cares).Now don't think that there is some connection of the phone with her ,but just that she stays in town and I was there at that point of time.Moreover I thought that probably her sister could also help me out(regarding the phone...idiot) as we had quite a heart-to-heart session few days back(Refer: What comes around ,goes around ).The answer I got was quite disgusting as one was not sure whether I could come over and the other was not sure if her charger was working.Hell yes...they ditched me ,and quite convincingly they pissed me off.How difficult is to give me your charger? How difficult is it after the fact that you meet me the night before(yes...she did meet me...lucky me..lol).Why is it that people are so bloody finicky to help you.I wouldn't mention all the others involved in this debacle as I want to be politically correct.Hell yes...I am so bloody politically correct.No phone,no contacts ,no money...You can't ask for more.Can you?
Fortunately I managed to find a place to sleep without spending a penny.Credits to me and my journalistic instincts(Am kidding).just that I managed to convince this guy in my Friend's hostel that I need info about how marathi weddings are conducted.Trust me ,he managed to explain me everything and Voila it was twelve in the night.What now? He understood that it was quite late for me to return to my NON-EXISTENT home.Just to make it look genuine I told him how expensive it is to find a place so nice like mine.I also had tobacco with him (guthkha as it is known locally) just to make this scenario look genuine and make him feel at home at his own house.I kept on chewing tobacco and he kept on chewing my head (talking about marathi weddings) till the time we reached the big stage of a wedding "Honeymoon".

PS :(to be continued as someone is insisting me to leave the office)

1 comment:

sweet life said...

Hey Ass 0,

Hows you.
Where are you nowadays ?

Val.