Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Blues (Sucker Saturday) !!

Having a terrible day.Off job and on job !! When you meet your targets you are the king.Now I am turning out to be the sucker at work coz I am not meeting my so called targets and also that I am not being able to adhere to so called routines which is not so important when you are performing.?You don't then you are the sucker.And right now I am Sucker & I hate it so much.Having two continuous bad weekend I am not liking it.

My phone bills are sky high and I am not sure whats in store now.luckily for me,I happened to get a place.Not that I have shifted out ,but then a beautiful room,a clean room-mate and also a cute dog,two turtles and an aquarium.Just keeping my fingers crossed and hope that all turns out well.Hopefully I will be having a shelter soon.Do feel like venting out my frustrations on those who could have helped me now (in terms of accommodation).However they didn't.Feel like cursing myself and my generosity.Feel like reminding a few of my so called friends that they stayed at my place for months and didn't pay a dime for it.Wish ,I was a bit selfish.Maybe I wasn't taught to be one.

PS: Having a terrible cold and my nose has become Water-King dome !!!

No comments: