Monday, June 16, 2008

From North to South and A Lovely Person

What happens when you have the perfect company and everything looks honky-dory till a little confusion crops up.

That's what happened with me yesterday.Day as usual started in the afternoon after a disturbed sleep ,bad dreams and a bit of persuasion.It's quite obvious that you will get a disturbed sleep when you go on eating some one's head for hours in the night.You end up screwing some one's sleep and manage to do it yourself as well.Later on I felt like an idiot.I have never repeated myself so many times.To be precise I kept on repeating the same thing for 1 hour, 13 minutes and 34 seconds.Seriously!!! Maybe that persuasion helped.I really felt sorry for the person as I didn't get brickbats or abuses in the end.

Evening was great.Beautiful weather and an amazing company.Just like the day gives way for the night,similarly the fun gave way to some ugly confrontations.The constant phone calls punctuated the fun ,just like howling of foxes in a cool autumn night.Maybe you can't have all the fun and joy at one go.I feel bad for those people who have to bear so much of tensions in a day.

Whatever it was,yesterday was one of the very few better days in B'bay since I came back from Assam.All credits to the beautiful company I had.It's a different story altogether that I went through quite a few embarrassing moments.But all this was worth for the beautiful time I had.

PS: After staying in B'bay for last 8 years I have realised that VASAI is indeed very far off.We travelled from South B'bay to North B'bay all in a few hours of time.However the nice time I had compensated everything.Life indeed is so strange.Wish things are such forever. Then again time never waits.

PSS: I am getting so used to staying in churchgate with cutting chai and that old lady who loves eating burji pao!!

No comments: