Friday, June 6, 2008

Oh ..what a mess !!

What happens when you are flooded with all the seven emotions. Joy,Anger,Anxiety,Pensiveness,Grief, Fear, Fright!!Its like you are going on a one way track and all of a sudden your thinking has derailed.Its chaos everywhere and you don't know where to go and whom to look for.That's what happened to me yesterday and I still don't know whats in store for me in the near future.
You don't need a rocket scientist's brain to realise what has happened.Yesterday was a continuation of the day before.Finally I was getting a chance to meet her and make amends.Things moved pretty smoothly but my mouth which suffers from verbal diarrhoea on a normal day couldn't even utter a single word.All I could do was repeating myself.Joy and grief are two faces of the coin.Maybe the joy I got when I met her was as much as the grief of not having her by my side.Maybe, now I am talking crap and am sure that you must be laughing at my plight.

Remember "Estranged" by GnR

I'll never find anyone to replace you

Guess I'll have to make it thru,

this time- Oh this time

Without you

I knew the storm was getting closer

And all my friends said I was high

But everything we've ever known's here

I never wanted it to die


I never want to be in such a state.But it's happening again
.All thanks to those three pegs three days ago.Alas....me and my stories!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's Ok dude...things do turn ugly.Remember "Hey Jude" by beatles.
"U have found her ,now go out and grab her."