Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!

One more rainy day.God only knows how many more.I am so tired.So lost .So down.I only know how I am getting impatient with each passing day and how the rains are not helping my cause. Had an eventful evening yesterday(Oh!!I don't remember half of it)Marine Drive,the rains and the ice-cream.Why is it that when you need something badly and you will never find it.Need a place to stay ...can't find it.Needed an umbrella yesterday ..couldn't find one.In the end when I got it ...it was a bit too late.However had quite a bit of soul searching yesterday night with a friend of mine.Though we hit it off like a house on fire,I (me..the constant hot headed one) always used to find some fault or the other.However,had it not been him I would have got screwed big time in B'bay this month.

DISCLAIMER: ANY RESEMBLANCE TO SOMEONE LIVING OR DEAD IN THE FOLLOWING ARTICLE IS PURELY COINCIDENTAL AND THE AUTHOR TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY FALREUPS IN THE FUTURE.IF SOMEONE FEELS OFFENDED THEN HE/SHE CAN KISS MY @^$$ !!! CHEERS


Having fun @ work except for a constant NAG.Why is it that you want someone to be a bit more patient and all you find is an irritating ,selfish,snooty slob.Maybe I am exaggerating a bit ,but I hate it when someone tells me what to do and what not to do.It is like teaching your POP how to fuck!Why is it that the same person has problems with people meeting me or me meeting people,people talking with me or me speaking to someone,people calling me or me calling someone when I am doing good(So Good) at work.Jealousy,Possessiveness or plain immaturity.Whatever it is..its not so nice.I hate it so.Feel like listening to RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE's "Killing in the name of".


Maybe the song can't be related to her in any way if not for this line


"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!


Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!


Motherfucker!


Uggh!

PS: No prizes for guessing !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know who is it.All the best man.Hope you deal with that person.take care.