Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Tuesday Blues

At times the weight of your expectations pull you down.Yesterday was quite a contrast to day before.Day started off with some stupid conversations with useless people and then wasted the whole day @ work.The blues of rejection,desperation and as of now I feel like a fallen star.

The initial euphoria at work is gone.Whole week has passed and I haven't done any productive work.I feel ,I am letting down every one's expectations and hopes.Feeling miserable as I am not tasting success for quite some now.

Just when I thought it was all over,past revisited again.Spoke to two of my li'l angels who used to be very close to me.One of them reminded me of the days last year when we got drenched in the rains and all we did was finish half a bottle of Old Monk.(Read:Friday, June 29, 2007 blog entry)Things have changed.Those memories are worth cherishing ,but it makes me depressed as well.Why does it happen to me only?
Past Tensed
Present Imperfect
Future Uncertain & Confusing !!

No comments: