Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thursday Blues

Seems like things are turning from bad to worse.Did everything what a drunkard does yesterday.Couldn't handle my drinks as well as my temper yesterday.I really wonder why I behaved like that yesterday.Maybe it was the face of that guy,which I hate a lot OR maybe it was just another alcohol effect.I am feeling disgusted at myself.High time I sort out my life soon.

Having a bad hangover today.Meeting up with better people and having loads of biscuits are not helping either.Am really broke and loosing money yesterday has added my misery.I am completely drained, mentally.
Pressure @ work is increasing and constant nagging of some people are not helping either.The scenes of free-lancing are also not so encouraging.Need to sort out my life and need to do it soon.

PS: Listening to "Patience" by GnR and "Jealous Guy" by John Lennon for obvious reasons.

No comments: