Saturday, May 19, 2007

www.i-am-so-SICK.com



I am going nowhere with my phone and the same old insecurities have cropped up again.Maybe I will manage to write something tomorrow but at least not sure about it today.Couldn't go to work again for two day(not again!!!).People are sick and tired of my attendance and in a way it's pretty terrible.It reminds me of that little story.The Wolf Story.I cried too many times "wolf,Wolf".Everyone believed me.But now when the real wolf comes no-one comes to your rescue.Ever since I called that spirit I have been falling sick like no-one's business.Fever,cold,headache,vomitting...name it and I have it.God knows when the term"HEALTHY"will be applicable to me.Also it's been quite some time...well..quite some years I am planning to go to the Gym.Wonder ,if I will ever see the face of it.One fine day I will go to the gym and work-out. I swear.I promise to myself.Apart from that nothing much to write.Not having enough money and money rolled on the market are not coming back.I don't want to sound like a big stock broker or something but then,I was supposed to get money from some places.Can't just sit and crib about it as I don't want to sound like a BANIYA.These days have been going very smoothly in terms of EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES.Probably people are getting lesser opportunities to get on my nerve.I am really looking for a change of job.I want to do something which i would love to do.Probably,it's about time I look for a career change.But things are easier said than done !!!




No comments: