Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tuesday Wishes

I am one lethargic pig who doesn't like to work in normal scenarios.At least the work I am doing now. Getting up at odd hours(ou of 24hrs 23 hrs are odd hrs...n i m still searching for the hour which is not odd) ,travelling in those packed local trains is not my cup of tea.I don't know what has really happened to me !! These days I am sleeping for twelve hours at a stretch ,pee from my window(I am too lazy to walk to my bathroom) and feel lazy to even open the box of food which my tiffin guy drops near my door early in the morning.I feel lazy to wash my clothes,clean my room.Result of this : my room has become a holy mess and I stink like hell( I have no clue if Hell really stinks).I am probably exaggerating !! But then I have actually become terribly lazy in life.After getting up in the morning, the whole idea of taking a local train all the way to office is terribly terrifying.The people ,the sweat!!! I do consider myself to be lucky at times as my 5'11" height helps me to maintain that distance from those sweating-dripping-stinking armpits.But then my feather -weight (58 kilos as on 25/05/07) makes me go with the flow.So by end of the tiring journey I am smelling of sweat-deo-dust smell..I can't really recollect the term I had actually thought about this peculiar smell.My clothes go for a toss and you really can't say that I had ironed my clothes just an hour back.Once I reach office I am like the scared rat who might get attacked by the prowling cat.Over here the cat is my manager (I can't get over him) who might shout at me for my shabby-dirty-dripping clothes.Once I sit on my cubicle ,some divine powers take over me and make me so sleepy that I start drooling.Maybe some evil powers have possessed me.They are making me sleepy,hate my job and write this piece of nonsense.Don't think that I am kidding.

However ,today is a special day.Someone came and cleaned my room.All my clothes have gone to the laundry.There is hardly anyone at my office today (I really can't figure out why). I have a peace of mind.Far away from my cramped messy room;crowded sweating trains and noisy finicky bosses!!! I got to sleep here as well. May my soul always have such peace within.May there is no work in office everyday.May I get to sleep in my office everyday.May there is always someone to clean my room ,wash my clothes & cook my food daily.May all these wishes come true.
Amen !!!

No comments: