Sunday, May 13, 2007

Civil War

These days had been terribe.Scenes in my personal front are getting worse day by day.Lots of civil wars have cropped up from nowhere.Worst is the war within.Just got done with settling the issues with all the people and things are not looking rosy ahead.But I have given up venturing into these small not so small things in life,But let me contradict myself again!! These SMALL ISSUES(?????) have given me sleepless nights !! Hope things will be alright.But I really wonder why people can't mind their own business.If I see Mr.A's house is on fire, I won't even inform his neighbour Miss B that his Arse....oops House is on fire.As Holden Caulfield puts it across"It really kill me"Scenes were really bad.
Accusations.Counter accusations.I was one hell of a mess.Was getting the BLUES(????!!!!).Couldn't even manage to read half of "Immortality".Now reading "Anything for you,Ma'am" by Tushar Raheja,an IITan.Seems like a nice one.But then lets finish it first.Hopefully by tomorrow.Things are finally looking good @ work.I mean the people.I won't say all of them.But some of them.Atleast our "Full Power" group.Atleast somewhere you get a peace of mind.As far as my PG is concerned ,if I stay there for long I will break my head into pieces.But lets not just keep on cribbing on the ugly aspects.Makes no sense.But even putting this in my space it seems like I am just trying to crib how pathetic my life is,but then there are lots whose days are worse then mine.

No comments: