Saturday, May 5, 2007

Trust...Angels deserve to die !!!

The thin line betwee trust & breaking trust.I could never understand it.I have also given up thinking as of to why people talk so much when they need not to.I was pretty surprised when I came to know what some people spoke about me when it was none of their business and wasn't true at all.All these things suit those people who have some ground beneath their feet.How much weightage the words of these pot-smoking addicts hold i really wonder.But at the end of the day it shouldn't affect the people i love and care about.It shouldn't strain the lovely relations i have with people.I don't believe in the fact "Forgive and forget"...I prefer serving revenge when its cold!!!! Hope these stupid things stop bothering me so often.I don't mind accepting my faults but I really hate it when I get pulled down for no rhyme or reason.God knows when such things stop happening..I can only pray and hope that no damage is done to those relationships.Hope all those misunderstandings clear up !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Serve it in cold blood.Thats what I can say