Sunday, May 27, 2007

Lies ,Lies and Some More Lies

I really appreciate the concept of truth & honesty ,but really couldn't follow the principles of truth and honesty.Not that I disregard honest views and opinions but somehow I just couldn't follow what was taught to me "Honesty is the best Policy".I would say,I have always done something exactly opposite.Idon't believe in being politically correct,but then I am not those types who loves getting married to controversies.So , if you feel offended then I am really sorry about it.But I really can't help it .To tell you honestly(Now I am not saying that I always lie),I had my fair share of EXPERIENCES WITH LIES !


Lies ,lies and some more lies.I watched this movie the other day."School for Scoundrels"(Billy Bob Thornton, Jon Heder).Amazing movie and it did show the value of Lies ,lies and more lies.You watch it to know more about it.I am not saying that it is a healthy practice.What? Art of lying ! What I have learnt from all my previous disasters (lyin' experiences) that your lies should be fool -proof and never opt for the sayin"one lie makes way for another".Its either one big lie or Don't lie at all.I don't really know why am I writing this page on lies.Well ,actually I am frustrated.Very frustrated.Because For a change I thought of being honest with myself and OTHERS.But then,I started seeing the true colours of TRUTH.Everyone around me are building castle full of lies.

The other day I wrote about the story of Miss A,B,C&D.Well ,all of them are lying to some extent.Most of the people around me are lying to me about something or the other.Some are just lying to make me happy.There is this girl I know.She lies about everything.I mean everything.Not that I don't know about her ,but then she lies to me about every single thing.You ask her if she had dinner.Even if she had food meant for ten guys ,she will say she didn't have.The other day,she took something valuables(Now don't think it's gold or diamonds..but I just won't tell you) from me.Now don't get wrong ideas.I couldn't figure out any other word .So i used VALUABLES.Not that she just took it ,but she promised to return me that thing in a day or two(valuables of course).Till today I am waiting.I am not going to tell you what she took and how she took it.But just presume that she took it from me by setting me up in her ring of lies.Only reason ,I am not writing who she is and what she took is because tomorrow she might be reading this page and then I have to LIE to her about several references.I mean why to lie if it's not necessary.Why do you make it so obvious when you are lying? It surprises me beyond my imagination.

One of my friend is lying to me of late that he will return me my cds soon.I know he lost them and I won't see the face of those CDs again.One creature has taken a VCD from me almost a year ago."Good Will Hunting".Every time I call her ,she lies to me saying that she will be meeting me in a week's time and return me that VCD.One of my friend (he is in US now!!) is lying to me that he will call me over the weekend....many weekends have passed by since then. Then the other day my Paan-Waala told me that I owe him 120 bucks for all those filthy dirty smokes(I AM LYING) I bought from him.Well...I owed him jus' 110 bucks.Even he is lying.Yesterday I told the old man who stays in our PG (we call him MAMA) to buy me two bottles of Kingfisher.Now our smart Alec went ahead and bought two bottles of Royal Challenge and pocketed twenty bucks.Not that I didn't tip him.I did.Then also that ungrateful soul lied to me about the prices.The maidservant lies to me every morning about cleaning the toilets.Those toilets stink.She says that she cleans it every day(I bet she must not be cleaning her hands everyday) ,but she does it once in two or three days(provided people in my pg keeps it clean).People back home lie to about their well-being.They will call me up and say that they are fine when half the city is suffering from viral-fever.The girl next door lies to me about her schedule.She says that she works twelve hours a day ,seven days a week.Actually she thinks I might ask her out for Dinner and make her pay for it(Actually I don't mind doing it ,but never do it ....Now I am lying).The whole world is lying to me.When I am trying to reform myself and take the other path(ie by not lying),I am getting brick bats from everyone.


So I have just decided to be honest with my suffering soul and take the real path.I will NOT STOP LYING.I mean my lies will be plain and simple which won't be detected.It won't harm you people anyway but you won't be able to catch them.So I will just lie to you at the right time and at the right place.Lies,lies and some more lies !!!!

PS: I was not lying all this while.Some people are actually lying to me a lot and it's bothering the hell out of me !!!

Also:Hey I forgot to tell you.I came to office after shaving my non-existent beard !!! Remember,my manager (Check out the last post).Well I have got rashes all over my face and I so badly want to show it to him.It happens when you try to shave non-existent hair. I just wanted him to know that " I WAS NOT LYING"

No comments: