Sunday, May 13, 2007

Adventures Of My Reliance Phone



Guess what I have got a new phone.I mean managed to get one after waiting almost ten days for my salary.My new phone is wonderful.I can send messages and I am actually getting incoming calls as well.I mean, not making calls is perfectly cool with me.But not getting calls!!! Hell....I will get brickbats from everyone.Guess what,I got it for 777 bucks,mind you seven hundred seventy seven bucks !!!Lets start with it's name.But I have already stated off with it's price.But then,we start categorization of everything with price.Minus those politically correct people ,all of us start off with the price.Isn't It?Maybe those techie geeks or the silver soon fed will disagree with me.All of us start off with the bloody price.That's the only reason why I still haven't managed to buy those cool Tommy Hilfiger underwear.I am not saying this because I still wear Rupa.Of course let me make my stand clear that I have quite a few Jockeys.That's because on my birthday I got a few Jockey and CKs as gift(Thats because I hate spending for underwear).But then I think compared to Jockey,Hilfigers are much expensive and I think the sales girls of Hilfiger showroom in Colaba give me those looks(Pun Intended !!!).But then probably they like me or they feel that I am too poor to afford it.But then I can bet on the fact that they also mustn't be wearing Hilfiger underwears.Also they always come and ask me if they can help me.I mean they surely can in lots of ways.Probably they can sponsor my underwear...Hilfiger Underwear !!! And when you finally like something you don't get the sizes.Wel...I am just kidding !! I particularly select some design which don't have sizes.That's because I bloody can't afford it.But as they say "Try and try till you succeed " they manage to find the size.But then you can't check if the underwear really fits you well in the trial-room.So you really can't take the risk of spending such a price for the underwear.(I am sure some of you can afford it).So I ask them for a different colour pattern.These girls should be hailed.They manage to find those as well.So you have the colour patterns and the sizes.But if those sales girls are smart then I am smarter !!! Now I can't ask the for undies with laces.But sometimes ideas strike from nowhere.I manage to put up a irritated face and tell them to find me something with denim buttons.Now they give up!! The look in their face is worth a catch.I am sure they will kill me if given a chance !! Still I manage to go there,every now and then.Probably by now they give me ONLY disgusted looks.So till now I haven't managed to buy those Hilfiger underwares because they are BLOODY expensive !!!
Now,where was I ? Talk about association of thoughts.From a Phone to an Underwear.I am sure by now you must have figured out why I have bought his phone.Not because I really liked it and couldn't keep my hands off it.But then,it's not that bad either.It's blue in colour.This colour blue is really going to kill me someday.I mean this blue.Blues ,blues,blues.I have started hating this colour off late.I was beaten up badly by this girl other day.The portion below my eye actually turned blue.Somebody SMSed me then"Heard you were beaten black and blue".The clothes,I mean the shirts, Jeans, socks, sweaters, underwears(my obsessed with them)are all blue.I picked up this real cool BLUE floaters from DAKS.One my friend went to buy some shoes.I convinced him to buy a pair of sandals for me.Again Blue.I was sick.The reason,I called a holy spirit(not kidding!!!) who could predict future.Aftereffects: fever (I will tell about it later)!! Ad the medicines: they were bue again !!! The book I a reading ,it's colour is blue !!! OK,so the phone,my blue phone.But somehow I am missing my old phone.It was not an expensive phone(1500 bucks to be precise).But the torture it went through I am sure no other phone can take it.It used to fall million of times.Top it up with litres of sweat,water(bathroom,etc),tea,alcohol !! Forget that...Once a very close friend of mine dropped it from the terrace and my phone(old one) was without it's battery for two long days.Finally my battery gave up to my frantic search.It was lying near a dustbin.But it was in the perfect working condition.It did manage to stick with its better half and the phone started working again.Thank God !! Where was I ? OK! the abuses my phone(old one) went through.Luckily I never dropped it in the Pot-hole.I mean it.At least you don't let your phone to go through shit.Though i dropped it several times in my bumpy bathroom,it never managed to reach THE RING.On top of it something had happened to the charger as well.I could never figure it out.I mean the concept f charging the phone.At times I used to charge the phone for twelve hours at a stretch .Still it would never charge to the full.I remember when I had bought the phone,it used to get charged fully within an hour or two.Slowly that became two or three.So finally I decided that I will charge it the whole night through.You must have heard the song by Queen" Too much love will kill you".Same thing happened with the battery.Too much of charge killed it. It(I mean the battery)could never understand the love and affection.That's what happens when you love somebody a lot.It ends in a heartache.Coming back to the love triangle of the battery,phone minus the battery and myself.Ya...the battery would never charge up.But it used to work properly in my friend's phone.So times came when I used to charge my battery in my friend's phone using his charge.As I already told you 'the battery' ,'the phone' & the new entrant to this love story and myself were not so happy with each other.So began the whole process of calling my friend to my house or going to his place and charging my battery in his phone.Gradually I started using his battery in my phone.But the same old story.My phone(the old phone,just in case you are confused) could never find a soul mate in any battery.
I do see that I have drifted considerably from the colour Blue to my Old phone.But then again I just can't ignore my old phone.I just can't.It had through my thick and thins. Will post more about my old phone later.Do keep your eyes ope about these hot topics:
1.What was the little "no network" secret of my old phone?
2.What happened to my friend's battery?
3.What made my friend angry (the phone of course)?
4.How I used my old phone to irritate hundreds of "not so happy now with me" people?
5.How cool my old phone in terms of language and vocabulary?
6.My jealous old phone !!
PS: Meet me or mail me..if you are really interested(well I am so sure you wouldn't)...I will let you know whats up with my phone......

No comments: