Monday, May 7, 2007

Jus' Another Piece of S@#$ !!!

Another not so busy ,boring day.As usual BROKE.Still the money hasn't come.Top it up with my phone not working.Still angry with the same bunch of people.Came out of the house pretty early.Walked all the way from Marine Lines market to Xavier's College.Still didn't come across those scums.But later,I just decided to let it go.Afterall I will make them taste something better in the near future.Also will make it a point not to allow any of the Rang Bhavan kids in my room.Whoooooooossshhhhhh...so much of hatred!!! I hate it,I hate it!! By the way if people happen to like me,they will like me irrespective of what others say.But then there are a very few who actually do it and I really don't appreciate being the lovable kind anyway.Am reading "Immortality" by Milan Kundera...Pretty nice.Can't comment on it now as I have jus' started.Came across this personal Blog of Pete Townsend.Really amazing!!The simplicity in the way he writes.Hopefully coming across Mr.Dylan's blog will be crazy.Lets see if I can get hold of it.Got no work today.Hopefully I will pick up some good music and books.I am writing absolute nonsense and I AM NOT LOVING IT !!!

No comments: