Wednesday, May 23, 2007

My " Ego " Hell I hate it !!


So many things ,so many memeories came to hunt me yesterday after I spoke to one of my oldest mates.One of your biggest enemy is the self within.Male Ego can be a very dangerous thing and this is taking it's toll on so many things.After speaking to him realisd that sometimes you can just go wrong and .Over the years I have just realised that at times you should just ignore that male-ego or probably put it in your pocket and play pocket-billiards with it.Things just don't work out the way you want it to be.After speaking to him I felt that I was wrong in many different ways and also how things could have been better.How I could have buried the past rather than walking hand-in-hand with it.However bygones are bygones and I just can't sit and crib about it.Long live AEROSMITH as they were the ones which got the conversation happening again.However,it's a pity I wouldn't be going for it.Bombay and it's entertainment taxes.It just wouldn't let the concerts happen.But what the hell...atleast I got to speak to someone I really longed to speak from a long long time.And also over the years I have realised that you shouldn't get a woman introduced to your friends...Probably it's just my insecurity speaking ,but then again it does get differences.Whatever happened can't be undone.Just that I can look forward for a happy re-union and some non-stop "Bitchin' Sessions"

No comments: