Monday, May 28, 2007

Having a tough time managing the MANAGERS !!!





I meet so many people day in and day out who would go to any extent to climb the corporate ladder.Now I actually don't know what actually a corporate ladder means ,but then I presume it means climbing up the hierarchy levels in a company.That means from a simple worker ,you become a manager someday.And that someday is not very far.

I know this friend of mine.Again I won't name who she is.I just hate her.Not that I hate her in a hate -hate way but I simply hate her guts.She joined this company a year back.Now she is assistant manager in the company.Not that I am bitching about her,but I wouldn't go to an extent of teaching my boss's kids chemistry after my work.
Ditto with some of m colleagues at work my previous company.They will go to any extent of sucking up to my boss.Only reason I am not telling anything about my latest company is because lots of my colleagues read this blog. I am not out here to wash dirty linen in public.But it really kills me(phrase inspired by Holden Caulfield,Catcher in the Rye fame) to see these people going ahead and helping these terrible managers(who can't man themselves) with everything to anything.These poor sobs would go ahead with anything and one day you will see them going and cooking dinner for their managers.
Not that I was never blessed with cool managers,but the whole concept of working five days with them...rather say under them and then going with your office group & the manager is not my idea of partying on the weekends.I mean how can you look at the same people for five days and then again for next two days?!! It makes my mind go wild !!! I was pulled down so many times just because I didn't turn up for my team outings.Hell they hate it !!! But I really can't help it.

But lets get back to the main point.These managers are always looking for someone who will be their beast of burden.What a time consuming job and I am sure they don't love it.Secondly they come across people like me who make their life miserable.I don't mind telling them on their face that I hate their ideas of having fun.How can you even think of going out for lunch on weekends when you manage to get up by five o' clock in the evening.I don't know why I have even written this page. Probably just to vent out my frustrations about these people.I mean make us work, make us slog it out,but don't make me live my life your way.Don't tell me to shave everyday.I still have those rashes.Don't tell me that I am perfectly well when I down with fever of 102 degrees.I can get you documents from ten different doctors of town and you can't even prove them that those are fake.Don't tell me that my formal shirt is not formal.I will be your donkey for five days a week but dare you come and spoil my weekends.And I hate those people who come and sing gaga about your bosses.You be in your place.Let your manager be in his place.You try taking his place someday(I am sure @ this rate you will) but don't ever tell me to come and join you in your "Pursuit of Managerial Post".


Disclaimer: (I am lying ,I am lying,I am lying !!!!!)

Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental and has no actual references to anyone.The author has a moral obligation not to mislead the public the way it is actually done.So it is open for everyone to ""Seek the truth !!""
They can either do so by reading the pages or they can just click the next button above.This page is specifically meant for "The Not-so Nice kinds".
If you don't agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of the pages.

No comments: