Friday, June 1, 2007

Traumatic Friday (Talk..talk..talk..talk..talk about it)

I had one crazy evening yesterday.Pre-monsoon showers which calls for a celebration.I celebrated with myself over a couple of drinks and I really don't remember what happened after that.As usual,office is boring.Offices can never be interesting unless and until they let you play monopoly or poker on the floor.Was wondering who should I bitch about today.I am someone who believes in love.I have never said anything bad about anyone(Lol!!).Just' that I vent out my frustrations on anyone to everyone about everything ,everyday!!! I won't do so today.

I met this guy today.Just' before I went for my lunch(Of course the food would have been terrible,but still !!).He was the team-leader from my previous company.This guy can talk.I mean,when he talks you either sit down and listen to him or just close your ears.Though I prefer the second option,but the pitch of his voice just won't let you do so. He can talk and he can BRAG.The reason I highlighted "Brag" because that's only thing he does when he talks.The other day he was telling me about how much shopping he did.Though I tried to make it very apparent that I am not interested ,he managed to hang on for the next thirty minutes.Later on when I calculated it came out to be six-digit figures.The big guy did shopping for almost one lakh rupees ,that too clothes in span of three d

ays.Impossible.The reason because he earns around thirty grands a month.But then there is a saying that "Empty vessels make more sound".So i just let him speak(Brag).That was the biggest mistake I did.Started his lecture on which brands he wears.From brands he went on talking about the girls who comes in that brands advertisement.From the ad,he went on to tell me that one of his ex-girlfriend looks like that model.From his ex-girlfriend he started telling me about his conquests .How many girlfriends he had.How many others he scored.Hey almost an hour is gone.Our man wouldn't stop.On top of it he has finished three of my cigarettes.I mean,dude can't you buy your own smokes?On top of that he says how he finished the whole pack of cigarettes just because he was too depressed.Just' my luck.Now our man become quite sentimental and I have to spend another fifteen minutes advising him that he should be brave and all those stupid motivational talks.Again he took one of my cigarettes and starts advising me that I should be smoking Marlboros and not the cheap cigarettes I smoke.Another fifteen minutes on the effects of smoking.Then he goes on telling me that once due to smoking he got a bad head rush and had to rush back home.Now,our man stays in the far suburbs.So he goes on telling me that he has decided to buy one 2BHK flat in the town.Even a MULTI-MILLIONAIRE will think ten times before buying such a place.Hell...One day I a sure he will buy the whole city(Talk about shameless bragging).But our man wouldn't.Hell...another fifteen minutes gone.I am getting late.Can't just' sit with this guy forever.I am one hour behind my schedule.

Finally after telling him that I am late,his highness allows me to leave (after promising me that he will surely meet me on the weekend).By this time I am mentally drained,physically exhausted and short of cigarettes.(Damn,I am late by one and a half hour)Top it up with spit drops all over my face.You have to carry a wiper with you because our man has the capability of spiting hundred droplets of saliva per minute(Talk about talking it out in your face).I am late and I am ready for my Boss's firing.I am hungry,angry and really don't know what to do.Just' my luck.I will pray to god that I don't bump into him again.But,I am sure I will meet him again when I am least expecting him.Talk about old friendship.I am sure no love is lost after today's trauma.

PS:This guy reminds me of someone.I am sure you have met someone like him too..feel free to post in our comments.

4 comments:

Arjun Ghosh said...

awesome blog design....u made the design...and the pics.....how did u do that...give some tips ya....

Mayogi said...

*rotflao* Sounds like some guys I know. Everytime I see them I try to escape, because I can't stand their "yada yada"....*sigh*

BTW, I really like your blog.:) Bye bye, take care!

Anonymous said...

This charachter reminds me of someone who starts of every sentence with "meri baat sun pehle....".

Anonymous said...

This charachter reminds me of someone who starts of every sentence with "meri baat sun pehle....".