Sunday, June 10, 2007

Gossips...A New learning experience

A rocking day @ work.Actually no work at all. We are on the process of ordering food and feeling very hungry thinking about the prawns. Wonder what a rocking life these prawns must be having.Getting born and ending up in our hungry stomachs.Great philosophical talks are going on in the background and Richard Marx is getting tired singing "Careless Whispers".Amazing conversations are happening over here.Knowing what a "bitchy person" I am, I will give you snippets of it.People have just saw me writing this and I am getting life-threatening lines from people around me.
1)There is an amazing concept of looking at your future by this unique concept called"Nadi sashtra"...thumb impression..used to predict your future.The future predictor a.k.a the "baba" tells u abt all your life ,past and future.He tells you what you were in your past life.Seems like my friend's friend was supposedly the son of a king's sentry.He(the kid)was very naughty and was chucked out of the kingdome.I hope that my friend doesn't become a dog in her futture.
2)You get amazig tubes ad tank-tops annd corsets in several places in Bandra."Trios" and "TryMe" are best places where you get those stuffs.Corsets hides the extra fat in a body and seems they are quite expensive.
3)Ever heard about "Cute" looking boots? Boots with seductive looks?Boots which look "Hot"? Well...I did!!! Advantages of listening to gossips.You learn new things.
4)I also learnt which perfumes are good and which deoderants have feminine smell.Seems like Victoria's Secret & UDV are here to stay.Beauty Centre rocks.I also got to know lots of things about eye-liners,lip-sticks,foundations,eye-liners,etc.
5)Got an amazing overview of different resturants nearby.Which place sells the best pizzas annd where you get the most awesome burgers.There were lots of other things which were worth mentioning but keeping in consideration of the people around me I wouldn't.

I slept quite a lot @ work and couldn't fininsh this post.Had quite an eventful evening.
PS:Got stuck in a three hour traffic jam when I went to pick up a dear friend of mine from the airport.Just my luck!!!!
God !!! I am so sleepy.

No comments: