Monday, June 4, 2007

Disgusting people everywhere ..Some very Disgusting and some to a lesser extent !!!

Disclaimer:Any resemblance to someone living or dead is purely coincidental and is not meant to offend anyone !!

At around twelve in the night a friend of mine dropped by.I knew him since last four years but not really kept in touch since last year.We were very great friends earlier.But then he was brother(not real) of a girl I used to love.Things became ugly ,but got sorted out eventually.Problem with this guy is that he keeps on repeating the same thing again and again.That really kills me.I think we spoke for almost 6 hrs & trust me we could have cut it down to 2 hrs.Just my luck.

Had to sleep in my FRIEND"S GIRLFRIEND's room.The reason for stressing on *****FRIEND"S GIRLFRIEND's**** is because of it's obvious reasons.Though I know her pretty well and we are best of pals she prefers it that way.No matter how close I am to her ,she prefers rubbing the fact that she is going around with my friend(Talk about being in love).Anyway,lets get back to where I started.She was not coming to her room as she was out.My friend(I mean that girl's boyfriend) and myself decided to sleep in her room.Reason: My room was already occupied with my talkative friend and another guy (Spy vs. Spy..he looks like one of the spies).Today I came to know she was furious of the fact that I slept(jus' slept and did nothing else...I mean jus' me and my friends were there) in her room.She was shouting at her BOY because she had given permissions only to him to sleep in her room.However let me tell you something at this point. This GIRL slept in my room many a times,especially when she had guests around the corner.Anyway what happened can't be undone.Not that something terrible happened,but I found the whole episode really disgusting.I mean what's the big deal?Some people just have this habit of making an epic from a simple word.Disgusting...Very Disgusting!!!

Things were not over with that.That chatter box friend was still in my room.He kept on talking about the same nonsense again and again and again.His so called "Motivational Talks" were terrible.Oh God!!! Why do I meet such people? Disgusting...yet not so disgusting.

Had a major issue with a girl I really like.Reason: I can't tell you but trivial.I am dying as she is not picking up my phone.I find it absolutely stupid.Oh !! Give me break.Talk to me!! I am terribly missing you(Think I like her a lot but NOT love her).Disgusting...but I like her.


Seems like it is going to be terrible @ work.But since last four hours everything is going great.Hope the day gets over soon.At least I will be able to enjoy the next two days at home(I have offs) MINUS all these "Very disgusting" and "Not so disgusting people".

9 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

For a moment I thought Shiju's comment was another article on the blog. Hey 'wannabe-dude' sheju, nxt time keep it short n simple. I still dont understand the relevance of ur comment to darshans blog. Seems like ur using his blog as a platform to blow ur own small lil' trumpet and show off ur MANLY achievement. M sure that bitch WAS pretty stoned if she had a one night stand with YOU out of everyone. PRICK!

HEy Darshan, btw this is an ex-efunder. Loved ur blog. Will tell my pals in GOA abt it, m sure they'll like it too.

Chao!

Anonymous said...

hey dude...your thingy was hilarious...who are u ? So well said about seiju..kheeekheeekheee

Darshan Baruah said...

hey guys...no offence and no mud-slinging!!!! Peace

Anonymous said...

Darshan>i don't know who you are or who seiju is.But what did he write man? I swear I wanted to read that piece of crap.Not fair,you shouldn't have deleted that.Please post it again.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

From now onwards..no Anonymous comments

Darshan Baruah said...

GUYS THIS BLOG IS NOT FOR MUD SLINGING.IT IS FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN USE SOME BRAINS AND READ BETWEEN THE LINES.ALSO KINDLY READ THE DISCLAIMER.

Anonymous said...

share your life with people, great for my final project... see at www.friendtalk8.blogspot.com