Friday, June 8, 2007

Angry "Holiday God" and my new love "Maya"

Seems my stars are not in their proper places.Jim Morrison said"I Don't believe in much of that Bullshit.."I don't believe in it either.But (A BIG FAT BUT..).of late seems my "Holiday God" is not too happy with me.Holiday God..he is the god who takes care of my weekly offs and makes my off days awesome!! He looks after all my needs on my weekly offs.He gives me a rough estimate of which movies i should watch,which places I should go to,etc ,etc.If I don't have money on those days,he gives me ideas as of to whom should I ask for money.Now you must be thinking that I am kidding!! There are so many gods in Hindu Mythology.So there must be a God of Holidays as well and I am so damn sure that he is not so happy with me.

I have enough reasons to prove that He is not happy.I had three offs starting from Tuesday till yesterday.I was supposed to go for some brilliant movies.That didn't happen.Ended up watching SHREK3(It was great) in Balcony with someone I didn't want to meet(That too in Balcony and I had to pay for the tickets..just my luck).Alcohol-scene was bad.Supply was less than Demand.So were the unwanted refugees who have made my room there permanent home and I really don't appreciate it.As I mentioned it before Holiday God didn't provide me with ample of funds.I was broke...terribly.Now the biggest shocker!!! My immediate "Boss"(I am so much in love with him) wanted me to come to office for my appraisals(Confirmation in the company) for fifteen mins yesterday.For fifteen minutes I have to travel more than three hours.He thinks I am Spider-man ,the Friendly(??!!) Neighbourhood(It takes me 90 mins to travel to office from home) hero.I obviously didn't go.I had lots of obligations and other priorities to take care of.Had some major pending works due to which I just couldn't come.It simply didn't workout even though I had promised him that I would certainly turn up @ work.Today morning he definitely took out his frustrations on me.But I told him earlier and I told him again that " DON'T EXPECT ME TO MEET ANYONE FROM OFFICE ON MY WEEKLY OFFS".I would have certainly met him(for my appraisals( confirmation in the company)) if I didn't have some other work.By the end of the day I was dead tired and was in no position to come all the way to Office in those crowded trains.The only reason I am complaining and saying that the Holiday God is not happy with me is because "Did my Boss(Not the Big Boss!!) find my work off as the only day to do my appraisals? I know for a fact that my Boss's boss(Lets call him Big Boss who is actually a very straight forward person...personal experiences) is screwing my Boss's arse as he was supposed to finish my appraisals by end of May.I call this whole process"Hierarchy Screwing".My Boss's boss takes his case.My Boss takes my case.Damn..I don't have anyone to take my frustrations out...so I write !!!

By the way I did some amazing shopping in Chor-Bazaar(Thieves' Market) today.Picked up five crazy beer mugs @ the price of pea-nuts.I also got this wooden piece of work or whatever u call it..It is kind of a statue or rather a wooden sculpture of a pretty lady.She looks great too.Kind of Egyptian-art(Though I don't have much knowledge about Egypt as well as art).Whatever she is ,she looks gorgeous.Myself and my friend(I have mentioned about him previously.The guy who looks like spy vs. spy) thought about several names.Finally we named her Rakhi Sawant.But later on I found the name quite bold and a bit vulgar.Oh! I am so confused. My neighbour next door(She is one of those cool yet intelligent types...A rare breed in women species!!! ) suggested another name.So we rechristened her to "Maya".She is the new woman in my life,so full of mysteries(I mean where did she originate.how she was stolen and how did she land up in Chor Bazaar).Anyway,I am not bothered about her past.Just that me and my new found love "Maya" gonna have a ball of a time together.I am sure all of you are SO BLOODY JEALOUS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heyyyy dearie bro..senchila here... y did ya tied "Maya" in ur window panel...i told u 2 kp her on top of ur cupboard...Poor maya..Bhoo..Bhoo...tied wit a rope treated badly by my cruel bro.....(hehehehe)

Darshan Baruah said...

Basically she gets very horny when guys are there and all my friends can't keep their hands off her.So I have tied her.But your request will be granted.Will keep her on top of the cupboard today.Cheers

Anonymous said...

atleast do tat 4 her....after u rescued her frm CHOR Bazaar ..i think she deserved to live happily ..urs sis senchi