Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A day of my life....

Wouldn't be saying that I am very busy in life but of late things just don't work out the way I want to and I end up getting no time for myself.As usual supply of alcohol is steady,but considering that it is the end of the month,the supply is less than demand.
Had a few nerve-wrecking sessions at the office and also bunked work for two days(Health issues).Joined a new process and colleagues have changed at work.No sweats.Really getting annoyed at the way things are moving.Brain cells are dead and I don't feel like writing anything.

PS:Had one of the best day of my life yesterday.Someone(too sweet of her !!!) took me out for a walk by the sea(Gateway to be precise) in the morning , just too prove it to me that she cares 'bout me (and doesn't hate me) and oh i luv her so much.She made my day and I will treasure it forever.Good to have someone like her as your best friend.Now don't you get any ideas as you will never know.Why am I telling you about my life anyway?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that u had one great day in this yearKeep it up buddy.My illfated life never allows me to have one freaking awesome day.Hows life as such?

Anonymous said...

Been a while I have heard those words Darshan.Good going.What is happening to the ADVENTURES OF PHONE? make sure that you write it soon.Take care