Sunday, June 3, 2007

Sunday..Bloody Sunday

DISCLAIMER: Everything written over here is purely fictional and any resemblance to anyone living or dead(I wish!!!) is purely coincidental(U wish!!).Author doesn't take any responsibility for anyone feeling offended(LOL !!)



"I cant believe the news today
Oh, I cant close my eyes and make it go away
How long...
How long must we sing this song?
How long? how long..."

Was singing this song (by U2) ever since I got up in the morning.Didn't get any sleep the whole night anyway.Having a tough time with my back and had an equally terrible time going for the nature's call and morning showers .... thanks to that terrible sprain of my hip bone.

Just' my bad luck that I have to go for work today,as my friend(my accident pal !!) can't come.I had informed my Boss yesterday that I will come over(even though I had an off) and save his ASS as my friend and another fellow were the only people working.He promised me a Monday off(I was having an off today).Though I didn't get the wake -up call that he had promised me yesterday,I definitely got his frantic calls asking me if I would be coming to work today or I would be late for work.

After struggling with the leg and the usual crowds in the train and that rickety rickshaw.But.. when I managed to reach there, surprises(??) were waiting for me.
Our man doesn't seem to believe that we actually met up with an accident.Talk about benefits of charity.My friend(the accident boy)is not a cry wolf type ,so not believing that he had an accident is ridiculous.Forget about me.After series of cross questioning(stuffs like there are no bruises,did your jeans tear(lol!!),is your friend planning to resign),my manager gives up.Not that he is convinced,but he would rather not waste his time as he got to go!! He leaves by announcing a word of praise about my dedication and devotion to my job.Yeah...Right.He is gone !!! Not before making me completely red with anger and frustration.Why do I have to show him such level of dedication(Working on a Sunday/off day)? His not (really) trusting us and thinking that it's just another cry wolf story. Was it really worth it?

6 comments:

Mayogi said...

Poor thing, working on a Sunday and even worse, on your scheduled day off! *lol* Well, you're not the only one. I just finished work - private tutoring for 2 hours....

Take care and I hope you get better soon!

Anonymous said...

DISGUSTING! Can't think of a word thats more disgusting than that. Makes u wanna jus throw up on them. Wait a sec, they're not even worth it.

Although I dnt wanna curse them, jus out of curiosity, I'd love to see these dick-heads meet with the same fate and slog their arse out at work. Well, actually it won't be all that surprising to see them on their desks, like DEDICATED employees, and then leave within an hour or so.

Actually right now m too pissed to even comment on the fact that u were cross-examined and questioned abt ur bruises and jeans. Just dont expect sense or sensibility frm them bro. DONT EXPECT & U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED! Talk abt Surprises.

BTW, hope ur feelin better and ur pal too. He seems to have got a raw deal out of it all. What was all that bullshit abt resigning? Quite din understand that part, but most of the gyan that comes from the other side IS mostly crap, so I wnt bother thinkin abt the significance of that question to the situation.

Jus chill bro. Most of us go thru the same shit atleast once in our lifetime. Dont flatter these people by even thinking or brooding abt them. JUST CHILL and share it among ur friends over drinks and get it outta ur chest. Coz they're not worth stayin in ur head.

Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Get well so brother.hope things get beter son.Just chill.

Anonymous said...

dude u know how they r. they r the so called "worshippers of their bosses" the "royal soldiers" of the company, the pillars of EFD. man these guys r never on their desks when the manager is not around. i am not surprised even a bit for their actions which ticks ur nerve. i mean these guys will call u from ur death bed and ask u come to work and die and they will send u a vehicle to be picked up and have ur funeral in ur office. neway thats life- A BITCH.

Anonymous said...

This kind of things are so common my friend.take a chill pill

Anonymous said...

This kind of things are so common my friend.take a chill pill