Sunday, June 3, 2007

It was Not So Boring Saturday After-all !!!


All was not so cool on this saturday.After spending nine long(sleepy) hours ,decided to go home with a friend of mine(Syyed..Mentioning his name as a tribute for his bravery.At least we didn't die.I don't usually like mentioning names in the blog).At least,that time thought that he will be able to drop me off at Santa Cruz and I can take a local train thereafter.Started off coolly.Had a couple of smokes(dropped my cigarette packet in bargain) and just then the rains started hitting.Oh,I love the rains.But unfortunately ,the bike skidded big- time.This is the funniest accident I ever had.Now,I know accidents are not funny at-all.But I have his habit of finding humour at the weirdest possible places.The moment we fell down from the bike(due to some bloody oil sleek),I was Thinking "Oh my god!!! What will happen to my new Shirt!!??? Luckily nothing happened.Funnier than that was the whole one minute when we skidded.Surrounded by big ugly vehicles(luckily there was a traffic jam that time and we were fortunate enough that we didn't go inside any of those.),we were skidding considerably fast .The bike was followed by me ,I was followed by my friend.I was looking at my friend's face inside his helmet and found it pretty funny.I don't know ,but it was just plain funny.I haven't told him about it though.Now,time for damage check.Bike is pretty much injured.My friend has dislocated his shoulder and I have sprained my ankle and knee.Hell...my back also hurts.Dropped my friend off at his friend's place and want to he Doc.Damn !!! Why did I not take the train?I don't regret the accident.I regret spending money for those stupid bandages and medicines.On top of it I had to cab it back home.Another waste of time & money.


Felt nice in the room.One of my friend cooked food fr me and she washed all the utensils as well.Another friend of mine called up from B'lore.He was at the Aerosmith concert.Damn..I wanted to be so much in that place.Made me listen to "Crying" and "Walk On" over the phone.Poor thing he went for the concert all alone.A true rocker.Wish I was there.It's a pity that I couldn't go for the concert,but thank God , at least managed to listen to two of their tracks.Man !!! He made my day!!!


PS:Had a tough time going to the bathroom as I can't bend my left leg.Hmmm...the accident.FINALLY SOMETHING EXCITING HAPPENED ON THIS UNUSUALLY BORING SATURDAY.

No comments: