Friday, November 28, 2008

When will it end ????


Another day aand another mayhem.B'bay was rocked by one of the worst terror attacks and we all are helpless.Some crazy lunatics went on a killing spree here killing hundreds and injuring thousands.Buning quite a few places and wiping thousands of dreams and hopes.

Its not about how many people died but the way they died.I am going through mixed emotions...that of sorrow..anger and frustration.Hostage drama is still going on.Feeling sorry about the brave cops who died in the process.I have just realised how wrong I was in criticzing cops all the time.If only I could have done something.

Me and my friends were lucky.Otherwise I wouldn't have been itting here writing this page.I was near Oberoi hotel waiting for my friends.Luckily I met them in Marine Drive opposite the ill fated hotel.Firing started after fifteen minutes.We were lucky. Then we decided to head off to another place to have dinner.Couldn't make it.Unfortunately there was a blast at that place also.We wre lucky for the second time.By the time I reached home it was two in the night.Luck was surely with us.

When this chaos going to stop? How long we will keep quite?Why can't we make them taste their own medicine? They will hurt us no matter what we do,so might as well hurt them and get lkilled.I know for a fact that I am fighting for a lost cause.Isn't there anything we can do? How long do we wait? Can't anyone help us? Can't we fight back? Heaven only knows !!!

1 comment:

vikramgogoi said...

Modopi.... theek diso for a change... i am all with you bro... we need to give them a taste of their own medecine...