Saturday, November 22, 2008

Random quotes

Packing , unpacking running off to this place or that are the only thing I am doing these days.Frustrations at office and top it up with the chaos at home.It surely is taking its toll.There is a saturation point and I feel I am the threshold.All these anger and frustrations might bast up anytime and I am really not looking forward to it.Nothing seems to work out and I hate being at the back foot.I really wonder why there are so many hypocrites and selfish people surrounding me.Getting kicked around all the time is not a pleasant thing.Things I want to forget keeps on coming back.The past starts haunting me whenever I am in my comfort zone.Graves are dug again and again.Things are going haywire and I cant find any remedy to it.

Enough of my cribbing.God !! I sound like one old complaining granny.

I am in a very abstract mood.Sometimes when you feel something about someone, you just hope that the feelings are mutual....but the irony is that it never works out with anyone.There is a constant feeling of mistrust.If only all such things existed then life would have been so much better.Oh!! Whats wrong with me????

PS: Why the two faces of a coin are so different from each other ? Why cant people come clean? Why do people talk behind our backs? Why there are so much of complications? Why all of us are hypocrites? Why is it that I am the only sufferer?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darshan
its the sme ol' story everywhere.
howeva I liked the flow of the words
satchit