Monday, November 3, 2008

A trippy trip !!!

Finally after struggling for three months we shifted to a real corporate set up.It's not that I didn't like the previous place , but at least I get a chance to work peacefully.The last one month was really hectic, so full of surprises.The number of places I visited during this place. The whole month was full of setbacks, surprises and eventual joys. The joy of meeting new people, old people and the comfort of home. Setbacks...well I wouldn't say there weren't any.There were quite a lot of them. The harsh reality of life ,the fact that human life has no value.The bitter truth that someone's loss is someone's gain.The indifference of people like us and how we have lost all the innocence and ethics.I realised all of them when someone I met the other day is no more.The whirlwind tour of North-East and all those beautiful places.Going to Kohima and Shillong will be forever embedded in my mind.Maybe after several years ,I will remember everything that happened to the minute details coz it was so challenging.Got to visit home for a couple of days and it was such a welcome change.The peace at home and the comfort.Finally got to meet people whom I missed a lot all those while.Realisation of existence of something so pure and finally experiencing it (!!!).Maybe all these days were one of the best days of my life. An experience of a lifetime and memories to be cherished forever.

No comments: