Monday, May 26, 2008

what I used to think...and what I really am

Been quite some time i have actually gone ahead and wrote something in my blog.I have not read too many books nor have I written anything.

As mentioned earlier was in Assam.Things have really changed.People have changed and I am back to the place I was before.Life at this moment have probably completed one full cycle.
Before going to Assam (all this while in B'bay) I used to feel that I was really cool.I had a perfect life.A perfect place to live in B'bay.I was a so called Townie.At least I used to feel like one.Had a girlfriend whom I used to adore (Die hard romantic speaking),a decent inflow of money(Thanks to the booming B'bay industries),great parties in the room (Galaxies of friends were always there for some fun).

Now i am back in the same state. Home (Assam) made me realise my priorities(At least that's what I feel now).The so called love life is no more.It has ceased to exist.Won't say she left me.Maybe love left me.No longer stay in town.I don't know whether I left that place or the place threw me out.Forget how it feels to chill out.No longer get time or get people to hangout with.I am not so cool anymore (maybe I never was..).Paradise lost? Not really!!!Only decent thing which happened all this while was getting a decent job (**Guardian angels are always there**).Maybe the realisation of roots was lost somewhere,but it's never too late.I used to think I had the perfect life till i realised that this is not what I want.

No comments: