Wednesday, May 28, 2008

????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

Getting irritated at work today.Not able to meet the target ,and still trying hard.

Often you learn so many things at work.Here I am learning quite a few new things.One of them is how people ditch you.I still have to master the art of deceiving people and also the art of convincing people.Having a tough time convincing people to take the bait.Many a times it is the other way round.You just can't think of a way to ignore some who just love to sit on your head.

Watched an AC/DC concert yesterday.At home of course.Just dramatising the whole scene.Someone had given me the CD few days back.finally I can say that I am not musically deprived.The raw power and evil combination of Bon Scott and Angus Young is insane.
Hopefully I will get some time to read some books now.Trying to get a copy of Chetan Bhagat's new one.Heard it is good.Tired of the monotony of life these days.Maybe I deserve it.........

No comments: