Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Why so much of Hype and hoopla regarding "Kasab"

Do I need to tell who the hell I am talking about?
Ajmal Kasab...this guy has spoilt my mood for three days in a row AGAIN..Thanks to our media who are always on a look out for a scoop.They just need something or the other to feel their pages.First they came out with an article that he needs "rakhi" to be tied as he was missing his sisters.What about the dozens he killed.I am sure quite a few sisters lost their lives. Then he asks for Biryani....I mean do the newspapers need to mention it? I am sure people who were directly affected by his act must be wondering which was worse: they loosing their near ones or the cheap publicity this guy getting? Today I read an article that he needs safety from Swine Flue. This BLOODY SWINE needs to hanged immediately or knowing that our system is so lax atleast Media should stop this slip shot fashion of publishing "Kasab's Problems" and making a mockery of our feelings.All these news reports are just adding insult to the injury. Will someone take a note?

No comments: