Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hanging on !!!

These days I am hanging out with guys from the band "FAITH" quite a lot.Right from getting up in the morning to the late night jamming sessions...well ask me about it..am having fun ,loads of it. Every day I turn up at their place in the evening and shamelessly stick around for days.Somehow, I feel these days are probably the best days of my life,considering the fact that I went through lots of shit the whole year. I am planning to start a new blog completely dedicated to Rock N Roll.
Believe it or not,somehow I have started loving my job a lot.My bosses are a bunch of cool and caring people who really make me feel at home.So no more bitching about my bosses. I am still without a phone and I am not complaining.It is helping me in becoming a Socio-Phobic (I really wonder if there is something called socio-phobic).In a way it is helping me as no-one can irritate me by calling up anymore.Still without a place to stay and am living my life as a rolling stone.But..hey I am not complaining.

PS: God knows what happened to me,but tried contacting this bitch from my previous office.Luckily I don't call her anymore.
PS:I have started remembering the good old days in Marine Lines,thanks to the encounter with some old(****) friends of mine.

1 comment:

Dipnita_the scearch continues... said...

hey..i really njd wat u wrote...it tuk hourz 2 read..u rite really kul...it is d harsh truth f nt only ur life..bt the hidden truth of each one of us....u gave a life thru ur wordz...rz r kept aloof....wic hurts more at times! gud...kip up d work of lightin ur talent....