Monday, August 13, 2007

"Shit"!!!! Why so much of "Expectations"?????



Expectations ...a simple word.Well I wouldn't say it is that simple.To make the matters worse spelling "E-X-P-E-C-T-A-T-I-O-N-S" is also not so simple.Top it up with the philosophy behind the word and also the way people put their everything for meeting those expectations.I am sure that I am not one of those.I really wonder why this word doesn't even sound or mean like a simple word,say "SHIT".Plain and simple.No two meanings to "Shit".No bloody philosophy to "Shit".It doesn't take much of an effort to "shit".I know right now I am talking "Shit" but I really can't help it.God!!! There is too many expectations.Mine,my parents',my friends',the whole world.Nobody wants me Shitting around.I am sure I am not Shitting Around.


I started reading some study materials.They sucked.I can't take education anymore.
Tried talking with some people and they sucked too.
Got a job,it sucks.
Studies studies and studies and those expectations
Can't take them yet can't reject them.
God knows what do I do with those expectations and I can't keep them hanging on my head for long.

Help...but dare you give me those talks.

No comments: