Monday, April 30, 2007

Jus' my insanities!!




Sitting here in this cold dark room ,in front of this Ugly hired PC really don't know where to start from and what to start with. Just that I really don't belong to this place and maybe i will never get to work in a place i love.

Day started off with some irritating Qs & As with some irritating people.My phone ceased to work and people still find some ways to get in touch with me.As usual,end of the month I am broke and jus' waiting for my salary.And the frustration of meeting some people you really don't want to meet.

Wanted to get rid off the frustrations.Went to watch Mr.Bean's holiday.That also was of no real fun.Thats what i call forced comedy.On top of it those ads before and in-between the movies which tells you Nothing and irritates you all the more.

Overall ..another Boring day.
Will post in something tomorrow..If only I get some time from all the other useless commitments I have.

No comments: